DO YOU NEED SUPPORT
- Take Charge of Your Mental Health
Learn how and where to seek help for mental health - for yourself, your family, and friends Click here
- Access County and State Resources for Mental Health
Do you need support from a mental health professional? Check out our mental health provider page to find a provider in your area Click here.
- Reach out to the Social Safety Net (SSN) Professional Case Managers
Do you need support managing through a crisis or navigating to find care?
Professional case managers are available to assist with mental health issues, bullying, substance abuse, and can also assist with accessing other services. Please call 1-844-552-2237 to reach an SSN professional case manager or fill out this online form Click here.
MENTAL WELLBEING WEBINARS
- Check out our webinars on various mental health and wellbeing topics such as stress management, parenting, healthy relationships, caregiver stress, and building resilience Click here.
MENTAL WELLBEING RESOURCES
- Check out our handouts with different tools you can use to promote mental wellbeing Click here.