Place: Online or face-to-face classes (at the Ismaili Center in Lisbon) on Saturday mornings
Duration: One academic year
Your role: Reporting to the Primary Teacher Educator this volunteer’s mission is to teach religious education classes to students aged 4-5 years old, guiding the co-construction of knowledge and facilitating and promoting learning regarding the Ta'lim curriculum.
What we need:
- We are looking for a volunteer who has a passion/love for teaching and learning and working with children with 4 or 5 years old.
- We value the ability to plan and organize, the dynamism and willingness to explore different teaching strategies, communication skills and student motivation.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is an essential requirement.
What we can offer you
- Integration in a challenging, relevant and recognized area within the community;
- Teacher Training sessions 2 times per quarter (minimum) and in-context training; sponsorship for participation in Institute of Ismaili Studies (IIS) trainings.
Next step: If you are interested in this opportunity, apply here by next June 15th.