Are you able to demonstrate qualities of a potential leader?
Interested in studying your heritage at postgraduate level?
Interested in conducting research on issues related to Islam and
The institute of Ismaili Studies is pleased to announce applications for the Graduate Programme in Islamic Studies and Humanities are now open, via the online portal, closing on January 17th 2022, Monday, at 12 noon.
Key features of the Graduate Programme in Islamic Studies and Humanities (GPISH)
- An MA in Islamic Studies and Humanities awarded by SOAS University of London
- Small class sizes
- A diverse cross-disciplinary faculty
- Educational field trip to Spain visiting sites of historical significance for Muslim cultures and civilisations*
- Enriched language studies through a language immersion programme*
- A fully funded scholarship covering tuition and accommodation over the three year programme
- Earn an additional Master’s degree from a UK university
- Design and lead your own exploratory fieldresearch project anywhere in the world*
*subject to approval
- A UK 1st or 2nd Class Degree, or recognised equivalent
- An acceptable level of English language proficiency. The minimum requirements for English language proficiency are an overall band score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component in an IELTS (Academic) or IELTS Indicator test certificate. Alternative English language tests may also be taken, including TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge English CAE/CPE
For further information:
Email: [email protected]