Starting October 1, 2022, AKEB, in partnership with The Little Soul Academy, is very excited to present a new Child-Centred, Parent-Driven Early Learning Math Program for children aged 1,5 to 3,5 years. It is an amazing program that will help you bring out the best in your baby. Your child will learn important skills, develop essential brain connections and discover the language of math through fun, flashcards, activities and play.
This is unlike any other early learning program you have seen. We focus on developing the inborn abilities of the right brain which include math, photographic memory, sensory perception, music and more, through interactive learning and fun. The facilitators will lead the sessions in English and Portuguese.
In this program parents are just as important as the kids and will actively participate in the teaching process and learn about their child’s development too. You will be amazed at how much your child can learn even at this young age. This is not school but rather fun school, where we explore, discover and perceive to learn.
The initial stage of the program will be held every Saturday starting October 1st 2022 to December 17th 2022.
Space is limited to a maximum of 20 children - Register soon so you do not miss out!
- Group 1 - Children aged 1.5 – 2.5 years
- Group 2 - Children aged 2.5 - 3.5 years
- Lisbon Ismaili Centre.
- Every Saturday Starting Oct 1, 2022 to Dec 17, 2022. Each class will be 45 min.
- The cost of this program will be €120 per child for 3 months. (€40 per month)
REQUIREMENTS - All it takes is commitment!
- Attendance: proofs come with practice. Attending all classes is crucial to achieve the expected results and watch your child’s potential grow in a short period of time.
- Engagement: this is an interactive program where parents will be part of their child’s learning. The classes will be fun and interesting.
- Regular homeplay: There will also be home play activities to boost learning during the week. The home play math activities are crucial for the success of the program (only 1-2 min daily)
- Each week parents will receive information about that week’s class and activities. Sometimes they will be asked to bring materials from home to help in the class.
- All weekly activities will be provided for home play.
Please, save your seat now here.
For further details, please contact AKEB at [email protected].