This will not only be the qualifying event for our athletes, but there will also be a number of special activities for the whole family to enjoy!
The event will start at 9 a.m. and the closing ceremony will begin at 5 p.m. - you can find the full programme here.
O que podes encontrar no Portal do Sports Festival
- You'll be able to watch the exciting qualifying finals for the Jubilee Games;
- You can take part in various sports, from badminton to futsal;
- You'll have access to countless family activities for all ages;
- You'll be able to celebrate the great winners of the Portugal Arts Festival;
- You'll have a memorable closing session!
Check the Agenda for the day's events (Sports and Activities):
Recreational spaces for the whole family!
HEALTH, WELLNESS & ENTERTAINMENT:
- The Aga Khan Health Board team will be available to carry out glycaemia screening and blood pressure measurement;
- Relaxation sessions for everyone, including mindfulness, yoga and stretching;
- Face painting and inflatables to entertain the little ones!
- We'll have options for all tastes! From spicy to sweet, vegan to gluten-free.
Do you dare to dream with us? Then don't miss this Great Event!
Junta-te a este espírito único do desporto, união e celebração! O registo é obrigatório, por isso, para garantires o teu acesso regista-te aqui! Contamos contigo para este dia memorável! Para esclarecimento de dúvidas ou mais informações, contacta os Aga Khan Youth & Sports Board.
Join in this unique spirit of sport, unity and celebration! Registration is required, so to guarantee your access, register here! We're counting on you for this memorable day! For any questions or further information, please contact the Aga Khan Youth & Sports Board.
Oh, and for all social media shares, don't forget to tag @theismailiportugal and use the hastag #PortugalSportsFestival. We can't wait to see your updates!