- - Identify interesting and engaging story ideas relating to the Ismaili community
- - Write and submit articles with speed and style in accordance with website guidelines
- - Conduct interviews, and write news articles and feature pieces of high quality and clarity
- - Work with editors to take on and incorporate feedback, and enhance content
Skills & Qualifications
- - University degree, preferably in a humanities or social sciences discipline
- - One or more years of experience in digital content creation and/or editing
- - An eye for detail, ability to steer away from sensitivities, inconsistencies, contradictions
- - Ability to write with articulation and eloquence, yet in a clear and accessible manner
- - Respond to requests in a timely fashion
- - Excellent English language fluency
- - Experience working with Jamati institutions and/or remote international teams
Email your resumé and your answers to the below questions to [email protected] with "Volunteer Opportunity" and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
1) Tell us about yourself
2) Please list your proficiencies, qualities, attributes and experiences that you may contribute towards this position
3) Why are you the best person for this job
4) What is your greatest strength?
5) What motivates you?
6) Considering this position will require remote working, how would you manage your time and fulfill your commitment?