- - Assist with the day-to-day management of the content on the social media channels of The Ismaili
- - Posting images and videos, along with associated captions onto the channels
- - Writing the aforementioned captions when needed
- - Monitoring comments on the channels
- - Helping to plan content for the channels and manage content calendars
- - Generating ideas for social media campaigns and posts
Skills & Qualification
- - University degree: Bachelor's or Master's
- - The candidate must have a flexible schedule to be available with their time in case of unscheduled events that may occur
- - Excellent English writing skills
- - Attention to detail
- - Extensive knowledge on social media platforms (i.e - Facebook/Instagram)
Email your resumé and your answers to the below questions to [email protected] with "Volunteer Opportunity" and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
1) Tell us about yourself
2) Please list your proficiencies, qualities, attributes and experiences that you may contribute towards this position
3) Why are you the best person for this job
4) What is your greatest strength?
5) What motivates you?
6) Considering this position will require remote working, how would you manage your time and fulfill your commitment?