Through the 60 Service Projects process, Global Encounters Alumni will be supported by the Alumni Association to find, develop and execute their service learning project. The project will inspire Alumni to:
- Develop partnerships with community organizations;
- Conceive and complete a service learning project that is for and with the community;
- Contribute meaningfully to civil society through a lens of sustainable development;
- Evaluate and reflect on service learning to promote further growth; and
- Include and engage friends, family and the Global Jamat in service learning.
- Exemplar projects and a detailed project outline will be made available shortly. Applications for 60 Service Projects will open in 2020