Five key objectives are delineated for alumni participating in internships:
- To provide alumni with a high-quality opportunity for experiential education;
- To allow alumni to participate in, at some level, service to humanity;
- To broaden the life experience and breadth of knowledge of participating alumni;
- To gain meaningful work experience; and
- To promote an appreciation of diversity – be it of cultures, people, or professional sectors.
GE Internship Applications
Applications for the 2021 Internship Cycle are open. Please visit globalencountersprogramme.org to access the internship application form. You will need to register for an account and verify your email address before starting the application. Please email the Global Encounters Alumni Engagement Team ([email protected]) with any questions about internships. The deadline to apply is 7 March 2021.
Our 2021 Internship Partners are:
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat
- Aga Khan Education Services
- Aga Khan Education Board
- Global Encounters Camps & CONNECT
- Global Encounters Digital (eSports/eArts)
- Pamir Energy
- Poverty Elimination Programme
Internship Terms of References can be found on the internship application form.