Five key objectives are delineated for alumni participating in internships:
- To provide alumni with a high-quality opportunity for experiential education;
- To allow alumni to participate in, at some level, service to humanity;
- To broaden the life experience and breadth of knowledge of participating alumni;
- To gain meaningful work experience; and
- To promote an appreciation of diversity – be it of cultures, people, or professional sectors.
GE Internship Applications
Applications for the 2020 Internship Cycle are now closed. Please email the Global Encounters Alumni Engagement ([email protected]) for any questions with any questions about internships.
Internship Terms of References:
Aga Khan Agency for Habitat based in Tajikistan
Aga Khan Education Board based in Pakistan
Aga Khan Education Services based in Pakistan
Aga Khan Social Welfare Board based in Kenya