The Ismaili eFootball cup entails the following components:
• Coming Together, Competing Together: Through a popular gaming format, eSports offers the global Jamat the opportunity to connect digitally, and to celebrate excellence in eSports.
• Relationship Building: eSports coaches from across the world help participants with skill development, while providing a platform to build long-term relationships, offering opportunities to compete but also collaborate.
• Role Model Awareness: The programme will shine a spotlight on athletes from within the Jamat, to share their stories and successes so as to build awareness and aspiration.
• Education, Learning and Growth: Content that educates and inculcates responsible online behaviour, creates a deeper understanding of the ‘digital world,’ digital etiquette, and parental controls.
• Maximise Engagement: Non-participating members of the Jamat can engage through household watch parties, social media activities, regional and national spirit videos and several other spectator engagement initiatives.