Accommodation is split into two types: Halls of Residence & On-site Hotels.
All rooms are situated on campus and are within walking distance from the locations where the sports events, daytime activities and evening functions will be held.
Halls of Residence
Accommodation at the Halls of Residence can be booked on the Registration Page
Please see the table below for accommodation pricing:
|Number of Nights||En-suite Room (£)|
Please note the following:
- All rooms are strictly single occupancy. No sharing is permitted.
- Breakfast is included in the daily room rate
- Accommodation will be divided by male/female on separate floors and/or accommodation blocks
Accessible rooms are available for special needs requirements. For queries and booking details, please email [email protected]
Jubilee Conference Centre Hotel
The 3-star Jubilee Conference Centre Hotel is located within the University Campus. For further information please visit the Hotel website.
The price per night is as follows:
- Single room (1 person): £75
- Double / Twin room (2 persons): £85
The above rates are inclusive of VAT & breakfast.
Please note, all participants under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at this hotel.
To book please email [email protected] or contact the reservations team on 0115 938 0080. Please quote “European Sports Festival” to access our negotiated rates.
Hotels near the University of Nottingham:
- The Strathdon Hotel
- St James Hotel
- SACO Nottingham – The Ropewalk
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- P&J Hotel
- The Star Inn
- Birchover Park Gate
- Hart’s Hotel
- Travelodge Nottingham Wollaton Park
- Travelodge Nottingham Riverside Hotel
- Premier Inn Nottingham Castle Marina
- Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre Goldsmith St
- Travelodge Nottingham Central Hotel