1. Personal Data is collected from you in various ways.
From time to time, there may be projects, programmes and services which may allow you to provide Personal Data to us via the Site. By providing Personal Data, you are consenting to IPL's use of the Personal Data, and you consent that IPL may disclose this information to related entities or to third party providers, inside or outside your country of residence, for data processing. You also consent to the retention of this Personal Data.
You are entitled to a copy of your Personal Data and to have it rectified or deleted as required by applicable data protection legislation. Should you have any concerns or requests regarding your Personal Data, you may send an e-mail to editor@TheIsmaili.org. Please note it may take some time to process your request and to cancel your participation, if this is requested. During any such period your Personal Data will still be available on the Site. We will endeavour to amend or remove your information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably possible.
2. No one under age is allowed to enter any Personal Data or otherwise communicate with the Site, unless the legal representative or representatives of the minor (generally the minor's parents or parent) and us formally consent in advance. Personal Data entered by a minor unbeknownst to us without such consent will be deleted from our database as quickly as possible after we become aware of the fact.
3. We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect Personal Data against unauthorised access, accidental or intentional manipulation, loss and destruction.
5. IPL may disclose Personal Data when required by law or regulation or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, comply with legal mandates, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of personnel of IPL, related entities, the Site's users and the public.
6. The Site uses “cookies” (text files) which will be saved on your computer and which will allow an analysis of your use of the Site. This information will be used to compile reports about the Site activities for the Site operator and will facilitate provision of additional services in relation to the Site and internet utilization. If you do not wish to receive “cookies”, you may set your web browser to reject these, if your browser so permits.
7. The Site keeps track of user activity via log files stored on our web servers. The log files include information on IP addresses, browser types and versions, pages viewed, and entry and exit paths. Log files assist us in offering a personalised Web experience, diagnosing server problems, administering the website and tailoring information for the end-user.
9. When we send you emails, we may include a Web beacon to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails and the links on which they click. Web beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images in your email software.
11. Should you have any concerns or requests regarding your Personal Data, please send an e-mail to editor@TheIsmaili.org or contact IPL at: 210 Euston Road, London NW1 2DA, United Kingdom.
You have the option on the Site:
- of registering for newsletters or electronic bulletins sent by email. In registering your name and e-mail address, you are providing your Personal Data to us via the Site. By clicking “subscribe” or any other such term which results in you sending us Personal Data, you are consenting to IPL's use of your Personal Data to enable IPL to notify you of new initiatives, programmes, events and other news, from time to time. If you wish to cease receiving e-mail bulletins, then click “unsubscribe”.